Wedding Packages & Pricing
Buddhist Thai Ceremony
From 88,900 THB
- Your personal wedding planner including consultation and pre-wedding meeting prior to the wedding date
- Sitting area, meals and gifts for the Monks and Master of Ceremony
- Traditional Water blessing ceremony and gold-decorated altar
- Secluded Beach for Wedding Ceremony
- Decoration of the secluded wedding beach with tropical flowers, floral arch, walking aisle and accessories
- Hair & Make-up artist for the bride
- Live thai long drum parade with thai dancers elegantly dressed in thai costume to perform before & after the ceremony
- Bouquet for the bride with your own choice of local seasonal flowers
- Buttonhole for the groom
- A relaxing couple¡¦s Aromatherapy Massage Treatment at Le Spa Zen for the bride & groom
- The planting of a baby coconut tree ceremony
- In-room honeymoon floral decoration after your wedding
- Guidance for Buddhist Thai Wedding (a private class to understand Thai Wedding Ceremony, customs and traditions
prior to the wedding)
- A 30% deposit of the total wedding package is required upon confirmation of the wedding date. A wedding date or event will not be confirmed unless a deposit is received and an official confirmation from the Wedding Planner has been sent.
- Balance of total amount of the wedding package wedding dinner and other additional requirements is payable 4 weeks prior to arrival.
- Other supplier such as photography, VDO, entertainment requires deposit upon confirmation of the service.
Cancellation Policy for Wedding Package and Optional Services
- 90 days prior to the wedding ceremony date, deposits are refundable by 50% and less a 15% admin fee. 60 days prior to the wedding ceremony date, deposits are non-refundable but can be accommodated to other services such as accommodation, other event, etc.
- Refunds take 21-30 days processing by the bank.
- 15% admin fee is required for any refund payment and is allocated solely to the bank, not Zazen Boutique Resort & Spa.
Terms & Conditions
- Wedding events are limited to one per day.
- Wedding dates are arranged sequentially (“first come first served” basis).
- Guest Package provisions are mandatory for all guests and are not exchangeable.
- Children aged 13 years old will be charged full price of guest package and wedding menu.
- Children from 5-12 years old are charged at half price of the guest package and wedding menu.
- Children of 0-5 years, no guest package require and meals can order in our kid’s menu charge ala-carte price.
- Prices of our wedding packages and extra services are current and valid until 2013. Prices may change without prior notice. We will attempt to keep you updated when this information becomes available.
- Outside suppliers (photographer, videographer, entertainers, etc.) are not permitted unless approved by the Wedding Planner. Zazen Wedding Team has an approved trusted supplier which we coordinate closely with during the day. For anything involving fire or pyrotechnics only our suppliers are strictly permitted.
- The resort has the right to use photos and VDO of wedding couple for advertisement purposes.
- Reception venues will depend on number of attendees and reception requirements. Set-up cost will depend on number of attendees and venue chosen. Beach receptions are weather and tide permitting.
- Management reserved the right to control the general music volume in order to respect other guests of Zazen.
- Unreasonable noise and loud music will not be tolerated.
- Party should be finish at midnight.
- The guest agrees to accept personal and collective responsibility for any damages to the premises by his or her guests, or independent contractors on his or her behalf, prior to, during or after the event. The guest ensures that Zazen Boutique Resort & Spa and its employees are not held responsible for any personal injury, loss or theft suffered by the guest.
- Zazen Boutique Resort & Spa does not allow any articles to be fastened to walls or electrical fixtures. All decorating must be pre-approved by the management of Zazen Boutique Resort & Spa. The guest organizing the event will be held responsible for any and all damage to the property. A prior approval of the wedding planner if guests will provide their own decorations.
- The resort reserves the right to restrict the maximum number of guests allowed into the property.
- Appropriate dress is required while at the restaurant. No denim, track pants, shorts or tank tops are permitted in the restaurant.
- The Wedding couple will be bound to the terms and conditions once the deposit payment is made.
Legal Wedding Services from thb 35,000 depending on naionality
The price is inclusive of all the fees concerning the legal
process except the affirmation fee that the couple needs
to pay directly at their respective embassy (prices may
vary depending on the couple¡¦s nationality). It also
includes the processing of all documents both in Bangkok
(for your personal appearance at your respective embassy)
and in Koh Samui with a dedicated representative
based in Bangkok to accompany the couple to your respected
- Bouquet for bridesmaid or guest(s) from thb 1,500 / pcs
- Buttonhole for best man or guest(s) from thb 280 / pcs
- Flower Upgrade - starting at thb 15,000
- Hair & Make-up for the bride - thb 5,200
- Hair & Make-up for additional guest(s) - thb 2,800
- Hair & Make-up trial before the wedding day - thb 3,000
- Signature Book - thb 3,000 / book
- Babysitting Services - thb 250 / per child per hour
- Wedding Cakes from thb 4,500 for 3 pounds with a choice of chocolate or vanilla flavor. Bigger size and different flavor at additional charge.
- Traditional Thai “Khim” musician - thb 6,000 for 60 minutes
- Traditional Air Balloons from Chiang Mai - thb 250 / pcs
- Standard Package of 10 balloons – thb 2,300
- Exclusive Package of 20 balloons – thb 4,000
- 2 pcs Live duo band (2 sets / 45 mins per set) from thb 15,000
- 3 pcs Live Trio Band (2 sets / 45 mins per set) from thb 20,000
- Wedding DJ - thb 45,000 for 4 hours
- Fire Dance Show - thb 15,000 for 30 minutes