Wedding Packages & Pricing
Buddhist Thai Ceremony
Low Season: thb 80,000-net (may/june/oct/nov)
- Your personal wedding planner including consultation and pre-wedding meeting prior to the wedding date
- Sitting area, meals and gifts for the Monks and Master of Ceremony
- Traditional Water blessing ceremony and gold-decorated altar
- Secluded Beach for Wedding Ceremony
- Decoration of the secluded wedding beach with tropical flowers, floral arch, walking aisle and accessories
- Hair & Make-up artist for the bride
- Live thai long drum parade with thai dancers elegantly dressed in thai costume to perform before & after the ceremony
- Bouquet for the bride with your own choice of local seasonal flowers
- Buttonhole for the groom
- A relaxing couple¡¦s Aromatherapy Massage Treatment at Le Spa Zen for the bride & groom
- The planting of a baby coconut tree ceremony
- In-room honeymoon floral decoration after your wedding
- Guidance for Buddhist Thai Wedding (a private class to understand Thai Wedding Ceremony, customs and traditions
prior to the wedding)
Additional wedding guest at thb 700-net / person. Children under 12 yrs are free of charge.
The price is inclusive of the seating arrangements, decorations, floral confetti, a personalized and elegantly designed
wedding program, additional coordination, staffing and services with cold towels and drinks upon your guest arrival
and after the wedding ceremony.
Terms & Conditions
Deposit Policy for Wedding Package, Optional Services and Accommodation
A 30% deposit of the total wedding package cost, optional services and accommodation is required upon
confirmation of the wedding date. The deposit is due to be paid a maximum of fourteen (14) days after the final
quotation has been agreed upon. Please note that the event will not be considered as “confirmed” until the deposit is
received. Final payment is required at the end of the stay or the date of the event, unless other arrangements have
been approved by the management.
Deposit Policy for Food & Beverage
A 50% deposit of the total Food & Beverage cost is required 45 days prior to the wedding date. The deposit is due to be
paid a maximum of fourteen (14) days after the final quotation has been agreed upon. Food & Beverage Deposit is
non-refundable. Final payment is required at the end of the stay or the date of the event, unless other arrangements
have been approved by the management.
Cancellation Policy for Wedding Package, Optional services and Accommodation
- 90 days prior to the wedding ceremony date, deposits are refundable less a 15% admin fee
- 30 days prior to the wedding ceremony date, deposits are refundable less a 20% admin fee
- Cancellations 30 days or less prior to the wedding ceremony date, the deposit are non-refundable.
- The guest agrees to accept personal and collective responsibility for any damages to the premises by his or her
guests, or independent contractors on his or her behalf, prior to, during or after the event. The guest ensures that
Zazen Boutique Resort & Spa and its employees are not held responsible for any personal injury, loss or theft
suffered by the guest.
- Zazen Boutique Resort & Spa does not allow any articles to be fastened to walls or electrical fixtures. All decorating
must be pre-approved by the management of Zazen Boutique Resort & Spa. The guest organizing the event will
be held responsible for any and all damage to the property.
- The resort does not allow outside photographers unless approved by the management.
- The resort does not allow outside musicians unless they are contracted through the wedding coordinator.
- The hotel reserves the right to restrict the maximum number of guests allowed into the property.
- Appropriate dress is required while at the restaurant. No denim, track pants, shorts or tank tops are permitted in
Legal Wedding Services at thb 35,000
The price is inclusive of all the fees concerning the legal
process except the affirmation fee that the couple needs
to pay directly at their respective embassy (prices may
vary depending on the couple¡¦s nationality). It also
includes the processing of all documents both in Bangkok
(for your personal appearance at your respective embassy)
and in Koh Samui with a dedicated representative
based in Bangkok to accompany the couple to your respected
- Bouquet for bridesmaid or guest(s) - thb 1,500 / pcs
- Buttonhole for best man or guest(s) - thb 280 / pcs
- Flower Upgrade - starting at thb 15,000
- Hair & Make-up for the bride - thb 4,900
- Hair & Make-up for additional guest(s) - thb 2,500
- Hair & Make-up trial before the wedding day - thb 2,500
- Signature Book - thb 3,000 / book
- Zazen, Non-Official Wedding Certificate - thb 1,000
- Babysitting Services - thb 250 / per child per hour
- Wedding Cakes
- Single Tier - thb 2,000
- Double Tier - thb 5,000
- Triple Tier - thb 9,000
- Traditional Thai “Khim” musician - thb 6,000 for 60 minutes
- Thai Dance Show with Traditional Live Thai Band - thb 9,000 for 4 sets of show
- Traditional Air Balloons from Chiang Mai - thb 250 / pcs
- Standard Package of 10 balloons – thb 2,300
- Exclusive Package of 20 balloons – thb 4,000
- 2 pcs Live duo band (3 sets / 45 mins per set) – thb 15,000
- 3 pcs Live Trio Band (3 sets / 45 mins per set) – thb 20,000
- 4 pcs Live Band (3 sets / 45 mins per set) – thb 25,000
- Wedding DJ - thb 20,000 for 4 hours
- Fire Dance Show - thb 9,000 for 30 minutes